KIWANIS is the world's second largest organisation working for children after (our cooperation partner Unicef), with over 600,000 members worldwide.
KIWANIS rests on three strong pillars:
- that togetherness shaped by friendship,
- personal development and
- the commitment to the children of the world.
These are many different projects for children, depending on the country.
- this is violence prevention theatre,
- that is commitment for disabled and sick children,
- this is quick and uncomplicated help when families with children have lost belongings,
- these are holiday camps for those who cannot manage it.
KIWANIS can be found in Europe in
- South Tyrol
- San Marion
- Great Britain
- Faroe Islands
- Czech Republic