Branding, marketing & communication – quite a wide field of work. Let’s begin by explaining the difference between branding and marketing.
Branding: is pull, not push. That means for us, that branding is the expression of the essential truth or value of Kiwanis . It’s about our characteristics, values and attributes that clarify what the Kiwanis brand is and is not.
Marketing: is push. With our marketing efforts we provide tools to convince and activate individuals to join Kiwanis. And we will do our best to support the European districts and nations.
For both, branding and marketing we will use THE FORMULA. This initiative is the new way to promote the idea and spirit of Kiwanis. It uses the simple formula LOVE IT. SHARE IT. LIVE IT. You need help or information? Then please don’t hesitate to contact staff, officers or chairs
The BMC Committee 2019-2020 consists of:
- Thomas Schickentans (Germany), chair
- Gianni Bertona (Italy), vice chair
- Dolores Muniz, Director of Marketing & Communication Europe, Member Support Center
- Konráð Konráðsson (Iceland), responsible for the website
- O’cheng Bloomfield (UK), responsible for newsletter
- Vincent Salembier (Belgium), responsible for social media